Please read the hepatitis/meningitis document then print and fill out the attached Health History form. This is a NECESSARY document prior to moving into the residence halls.
You can return it by: Bringing it with you to turn in at the Summer Social session you attend. You can fax it to 608.663.3394. You can also mail it in:
Attn: Julie Ibinger
1000 Edgewood College Dr
Madison, WI 53711
For any students needing to have a TB test placed, the nurse practitioner will be scheduling appointments in early August. It is a 2-step process; you will need to come in for the placement one day and then return 2 days later for the reading. She will be in on August 3 and 5 between 9-11am and then again on August 10 and 12 from 9-11. Please email Julie to schedule your appointment email@example.com
***If you do not have access to a printer, please email our office coordinator, Julie (firstname.lastname@example.org), and she can mail the paperwork to you.***
Here are some local clinic links for current clinic policies and COVID-19 info:
UW Health: https://coronavirus.uwhealth.org/?_ga=2.173095460.641010867.1584710390-998056189.1584710390
SSM Health: https://www.ssmhealth.com/wisconsin
Group Health Cooperative (GHC): https://ghcscw.com/
Dane County Public Health: https://www.publichealthmdc.com/
Free and Lower Cost Clinic Options
Access Community Health Centers
- BadgerCare Plus/Medicaid, and provides lower cost care for those without insurance.
- (608) 443-5480
- Medical and dental clinics in south Madison,
east Madison and Sun Prairie
- BadgerCare Plus; payment is required at time of service.
- East: 1619 N. Stoughton Rd., Madison, WI 53704 (608) 244-1213
- West: 358 Junction Rd., Madison,
WI 53717 (608) 829-1888
- Free walk-in services offered by UW School of Medicine and Public Health for those who don’t have insurance or a primary care doctor. No emergencies or sexual health.
- (608) 265-4972
- 2202 S. Park St., Madison, WI 53713
- Saturdays, 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Our Lady of Hope Clinic
- BadgerCare Plus/Medicaid. No contraceptives or STI testing.
- (608) 819-8544
- Odana Rd., Madison, WI 53719
Resident Continuity Clinic
- Full service Obstetric and Gynecology clinic that serves patients regardless of ability to pay
- (608) 417-6667
- 202 S. Park St., Madison, WI-Meriter Hospital
Health Services is part of Edgewood's Wellness Center, located on the first floor of Dominican Hall. The Wellness Center is comprised of Health Services, Personal Counseling Services, a relaxation room, and a fitness center.
Edgewood College Health Services endeavors to provide education, health care, and wellness promotion designed to assist students. Our services strive to maintain our students at optimal physical and emotional health needed for academic and personal success. In addition, Health Services works with the campus community, including faculty and staff, to promote health and safety, prevent disease, and plan for emergencies. This includes providing individual and community wide education, delivery and coordination of medical care.
New Stress & Depression Questionnaire
Are you wondering about your current stress or possible symptoms of depression? Trying to figure out if counseling might be right for you? Complete our ANONYMOUS online stress & depression questionnaire. After you complete the questionnaire, a counselor will provide a response without ever knowing who you are.
Student Fitness Classes
Will not be offered through Health Services.
Health Services welcomes individuals of diverse racial or ethnic backgrounds, abilities, religious or spiritual affiliations, sexual orientations, and gender identities.